Thread: New & Old
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 06:20 AM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Well. We can't completely place all blame on Outspark as they aren't the developers. But they are the players voice when it comes to communicating with the developers. When I was a CL, I would try my best to voice concerns of the players to the GMs and other Outspark staff hoping I could help push some of the bigger issues up front, but there was always an excuse, mostly from the developer company.

Fiesta could definitely use some improvements, but at this point, it's safe to say Fiesta is a beginner MMO and if its not meeting your standards, move on. It's definitely not a PvP game, but I wouldn't say its hard. It's just so simple with only 4 classes with the most basic of spells and there's little competition out of it. Nor does it have any kind of end-game, and it really isn't the best for questing and leveling. I remember in the 80s, each level had like 3 quests tops. I've played games where you can't even keep up with the quests. Everything in the game could be improved, but they aren't going to do it. I played Fiesta from the CB, and it really hasn't changed much other than a few bits of content that they announced was coming out soon 6 months to a year ahead. Higher levels, same crap.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote