View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Anticipated MMOs?

As ironic as it is, I think the majority of the regulars here no longer play Fiesta so I figured I'd start a thread for anticipated MMOs that we are looking forward to playing soon.

I heard Tera Online is going into BETA soon. I really wanna try this game... it looks really good. I've been spoiled by WoW so the game is really going to have to have end-game content. Cuz with big games like WoW, the end game content is really where the game begins.

Next one is Guild Wars 2, duh. But they are taking forever with this game. This game has promising end-game content and makes up where Blizzard has been lacking lately without being a simply copy/paste like Rift. My only issue is that long ago I read that they are eliminating roles... like tank, healer, and DPS and making it easier to solo. I think this could ultimately lead to a very antisocial community outside of raids. I personally love MMOs for their social and dependency on other players. I mean, if you wanted everyone to essentially be kind of like a druid on WoW (jack of all trades) but excelling in one job more so over the others... then thats fine.

Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote