crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Tower of Izyel

I got d/c when I tried to log on once after maintenance but after I got on after trying again, FOM didn't lag and there was barely anyone there. Earlier that day I was not able to find anyone to go for the iron golem but for some reason I found a really good party to go with.. no lag whatsoever. I was actually up to go on after the patch. That was the first thing that made me happy.
The second thing was that we went in...a 49 archer (who pt me, thanks chester5), a 40something fighter, and 2 level 41 clerics (one being me and other I believe was level 41). Also, there was a level 47 cleric (which I'll talk about later).
So we went up the castle and got to the iron golem. We planned it out, and eventually the fighter ran in front with a cleric, and the archer ran in back with me. We tried to stop every floor to take some of its HP and then ran when the summons came. We kept dying and our other cleric saved us ^_^. It kept gaining HP and I thought we were never gonna win. Eventually we decided to stop on the floor, spam heal the fighter and let the archer shoot on his own, w/o healing. Again, most of us died and we had to fight the golem again, after it regained health -.-
The level 47 cleric was turning in a quest (originally we thought it was a fighter cuz it said "F" but later it turned out it was a cleric) and joined us on the last floor. He gave us all buffs which was definitely a life saver. We finally won and got the item. Unfortunately there were no blue drops, but at least we finished it. That was my best run in ToI.
Now a question...I wasn't really paying attention to it b/c I just wanted to keep everyone alive. If the golem summons a few times and it regains full health, will it resummon (during the same points, like 1/2 hp or w/e) again? I don't think it did but I'm not 100% sure.
Some may think that this is nbd because many people make it to the top, but I felt that we did a really good job
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote