View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:01 PM   #6
Havoc
Hero Slime

Havoc is on a distinguished road
You guys make this stuff sound like it's nothing to be worried about. Wait until one of your family members does it and hes some schitzo fcker because of it. My brother in law does this stuff heavy.

He is like way out there. Completely lost in his own world. He came over to my house the other day and was talking about how the popes in the old days took shrooms. And that Juan Diego was on shrooms when he saw the virgin mary "but they won't tell you that". Im like, "Who! Who wont tell me that?" And he just replies "Them".

He's so lost in it. And he swears aliens exist, he looks up youtube videos as proof. And then I show him the forums of the video as it being a hoax and he still doesn't think its a hoax. He's got my sister brainwashed with this shit. I swear, I think he's got mental issues now because of it. When I first met him he was nothing like this.

Please, don't smoke it. You will be slow to think, react, remember and everything else. You will become an idiot. I don't care what you say about grades, shit on paper means nothing. It's how you will interact in the real world that matters. Book smart means nothing when you're some slow ass idiot. Sorry for the Rant/curses, my brother in law just really gets on my nerves.
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote