View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #3
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
I was there as well. Those mobs were crazy. They the giant skeletons didn't even have names. It was all symbols and letters for their names. They haven't been added into the game. They did hit my 44 mage for 32k damage though. I'm pretty sure +9 equips did not drop. They were just typical chests (upgrade stones, pets, ores, lumps, etc)

The final boss (faced twice) was pretty sweet. He seemed like a normal boss(just tank him) until he was down to about 25% health. Then everyone (EVERYONE) got a debuff that took 1000hp off every 3 seconds. This buff could not kill you, but it reduced your health to 1 so you'd die in one hit. Surprisingly he didn't have any AOE attacks, otherwise he would have been impossible. And the funny thing was, no one could cure the DoT. It didn't even have a tier listed. But even the high level clerics could not remove it.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G