Thread: Tablula rasa...
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 03:10 AM   #9
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Yeah, well I just got him when I originally made this thread. I actually found him and his siblings in a wood pile when I was doing a clean up job for some tenants. I told them about the kittens in the wood pile and they said they'd move them into the garage and take care of em until they were done nursing and ready to be adopted.

I asked them to hold 2 for me. I was going to take two of them and name them Lock and Key. I guess I was too late though, he was the last one, so he's a key with no lock. Probably for the best though. I think I underestimated the vet bills for a new pet. Two at once might have broken me, but I do still plan to find him a friend to keep him company all day. I feel bad because I work a lot and he just chills alone all day.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote