View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Ya a cleric would not be good to mob on their own. Unless you got an attack that can damage multiple monsters at one time it will be like you stated you'd just be taking more damage.

Clerics can never really mob. Archers can start mobbing along with mages at lv 20 when they get their weak aoe (Archers Multi Shot and Mages Magic Burst). Fighters can start mobbing at lv 43 when they get Devastate. And Archers start really mobbing at lv 51 when they get Natures Mist. Mages can really start mobbing when they hit lv 60 and get Frost Nova.

The benefits of solo mobbing really come into light later in game when you have enough defense to pull large amounts of mobs.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote