Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: DyingAshes
Current Level: 60
Server: Teva
tltpanthers is on a distinguished road
Pvping
Must. keep. thread. alive.

I need to say something about this guy.
Okay, so yesterday i was going to help a friend in 4x abyss. The moment we walk in, this guy starts calling us bishs in caps and running after us to kill us. Mind you, he was level 56... I don't really like PvP cause I had a bad first experience with it =.= but since he attacked me and stunned me, I attacked him back. But he went after my friend, who ran cause she's a mage. squishy squishy After she ran for awhile, he ran back to the front, yelling at us all the while. So my friend and I kill some gobs for like half an hour and we're about to leave after she levels, but that guy is still there. Since she was a lower level, my friend left, and I told her that I was gonna stay there to kill that guy... cause he was pissing me off... A few other people came in, I partied 3 of them, and a war started... man... thinking about this is making me mad again, but when fighters stun, you can't heal, so I stoned and potted. Then he got mad and called me a potting bish I killed him like 5 times with help from my party... He finally left, and my party and I killed a few of his friends who were attacking us and I thank my party and leave. I come out to the field, and he's standing there and says in caps U POTTING WHORE
I HOPE U DIE AND GO TO HELL
WHERE U BELONG
and I got pretty mad right there, but I just said right back atcha and left... he was a douche.

ahhh it feels nice letting all that out XD
xXArtemis (Hawkarcher)-25 <- started this one over for an offer... that didn't give me my sc >X(
Duckier (Mage)-15 <- a deal made with a friend..... that quit since then...
tltpanthers is offline   Reply With Quote