View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 11:19 PM   #20
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Thanks Hessah, it is a pretty good place to live. We are semi-rural, but close enough to get to stores in 10 minutes or so.

We moved here in 1985 and this area has been pretty free of issues other than the annual toilet paper rollings of other peoples yards and the always present kids playing mailbox baseball.

It's not a big fancy house and it has the tiny bathrooms and tiny closets that so many houses built in the early 60's had, but the location is hard to beat (not saying it can't be beat, because it can, it would just be hard to beat).

One thing we love is that we don't have neighbors twenty feet outside our door. In that picture of my house the distant house you see is the closest neighbor on that side and there is a lake between us. On the other side, look at the first picture - the structures in the distant are our pool deck and the canopy on the tower of our jungle-gym swing set and the neighbor on that side is further from those structures than my house is. And there are two houses across the street, but no issues with them other than the kids in one house tend to gather around midnight on Friday nights and have those bass speakers that thump, but they generally spend an hour thumping & then go inside.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote