View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 11:58 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
YAY a thread for random hero moments..

I was in KKP recently, with 2 mages and a tank in my party... (I'm the cleric)

One of the mage is rather squishy (as expected) and I failed to keep him alive a few times when he suddenly draw aggro, he totally understand that he's squishy and said "LOL I'm use to dying ^^"

So my tank was tanking KKP, and i was frantically healing him, then all the karasians spawn, and my squishy mage said "byebye me!"

I somehow had the reaction to cast quicken, invince, double invince, heal, party heal on him and the tank..... and both of them stayed alive!!

I feel so hyped that I casted all my spells in the right order and timing, it was quite a happy moment for a cleric LOL

(Then the mage died under Mara/Marlone... but that's not really part of my story LOL)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...