Thread: Fighter Build
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 12:55 PM   #3
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
I have a fighter that's pure strength at level 46. I believe strength increases damage and killing potency significantly.

I also see that you're investing in the cash shop, so I won't be arguing a need for SPR/critical, as you can get an adequate amount of critical for DPS from buying spark gear.

The only suggestion I have is for you to invest in endurance equipments at 5x and beyond, as endurance from equipment will reduce damage taken from the Passage of the Abyss mobs substantially.

From experience the damage is reduced by roughly 100 calculated points (I had a +110 strength geared pure strength level 57 archer, and changed to +110 endurance gears). High strength gear will only improve your damage by a very variable 20 calculated points. By calculated points I mean what's shown on the screen when you strike a monster, and not the inaccurate damage shown in your characters statistics.

Also note that strength adds +1.2 damage to your characters damage after calculations, making it significantly more valuable. Be warned though - this value very gradually regresses as you face stronger monsters.

Last edited by Dynamics; 06-22-2008 at 02:44 PM.. Reason: cheerio from below v