View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 12:16 PM   #4
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
Unfortunately, this is going to haunt you in any game you play. = My advice is, while they are incredibly stupid and annoying, just ignore them. Don't give them the satisfaction of your reaction. Only let them know they aren't worth your time or effort, and carry on.
Mhmm, agreed.

There was this one guy that kept killing me in PvP last time I was in the Roumen battlegrounds. After I rest up till around 50% of my HP, he was able to attack me again and did so for around six times. I didn't say anything and just kept on pressing warp. After doing that for quite a while, someone decided to take the nerve and hit him (the person got owned >__<) But while that guy that killed me so many times was resting, I attacked him and killed him in one shot, LOL 8D

I'm a sucker for revenge and I like to keep my pride intact. So yeah, if they're hurting your ego then just let them go do what they want. Soon enough they'll get bored, and if you can rest up and own them 8D

EDIT //

Well, I found that if you pick on one person be prepared to get picked on my that person's friends/higher leveled main. I've only encountered this with some very annoying people I've met though; most of the time it was just "you kill me? >D I fist fight you!"

{ enraya ! }

Last edited by Enraya; 02-27-2008 at 12:19 PM..