Thread: Tablula rasa...
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 08:27 AM   #12
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Yeah, that's true enough. It's actually why I prefer cats; they're just content doing their own thing for the most part.

It's just that whenever I do get home, he's soooo excited and wanting to play, and I'm just so dog tired I don't want to bother... I feel like like if he had companion to play with with all day he/they, would be more content.

--Selfish edit--

And maybe if I find someone to tire him out he/they will just shut up and let me sleep a bit past 6am. According to Key this is when I must arise and at the very least rub cheeks with him for 5 to 10 minutes.... He's an asshole...

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE

Last edited by Pritcher; 02-13-2016 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: took out the F bombs, I'm foul mouthed by nature but it's not needed here.
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote