View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 01:42 PM   #30
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
I once drove all the way to work, about a 45 minute drive at the time, before I realized it was a Saturday.
LMAO - I've never done that, but when my son was still a little bitty baby, I forgot to take him to daycare and realized when I got to work and looked back there, he was sleeping in his carseat. I had to turn around and go all the way back to daycare.

Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
Once I was hanging out with a group of my friends in front of a tapioca cafe. We were waiting for my friend and her bf to come by in his new lancer. So we were outside and this lancer pulls up and was slowly driving by, and I thought it was them. So I jumped onto the hood of the car making it look like they hit me. Then I looked inside realizing it wasn't them but a chinese family. Their face's were epic. The girls in the back were screaming, as well as the mother in the passenger seat while the father had an omgwtf look on his face. I got off the car and ran down the street and all my friends took off in different directions laughing their asses off. Now that was epic
This one almost got me busted at work, I laughed so hard.

Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
Hahaha. I've had the door problem before where I pushed but shoulda pulled. More than a few times actually. Whenever you do it you gotta stop and look around real quick to see if anyone else saw or not.
Too many door moments to put in here for me.

Btw, I am a clutz, so I have many many many many pro moments irl. Too many to list.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote