Thread: Soylent
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 01:00 AM   #23
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Sugar is most definitely bad for you.

Sugar: The Bitter Truth - YouTube

It's a long video but it completely changed my outlook on sugar.
Quote:
According to the American Heart Association (AHA), the maximum amount of added sugars you should eat in a day are (7): Men: 150 calories per day (37.5 grams or 9 teaspoons). Women: 100 calories per day (25 grams or 6 teaspoons).
A serving has 40g of sugar a day, three would make it 120g so i'm still under the maximum amount of sugar by 30g drinking this.

I ordered mine last week but have yet to receive it. I emailed them and they said they got double the amount of orders in December and according to my tracking I wont get my package till Monday.

Originally Posted by Tamashiiryuu View Post
I had a nice paragraph about sugar and shit, but firefox decided to shaft me and crashed. I couldn't care less about remembering everything I wrote so here is this: sugar meh ok. (in moderationtho, lol wut dat) too much very bad. factory made and processed food bad for that reason. fats n sugars combination deliciously addictive and cheap. too much fruit bad for u too, so we're all screwed.

The product would definitely be cool as a meal substitute for whenever it's inappropriate to prepare a meal. Like being in lab, or class, or when you just cant be bothered to stop playing Dark Souls 2...
omg haven't you beaten the game already