Old 04-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #1
xDario
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Shade
Current Level: 87 (10% tnl, retierd)
Server: Bijou EU.
xDario is on a distinguished road
Enhancing Guide

My original guide according to gamigo - Please forgive information that is different / Missing due to gamigo and os differences.

A little guide one
ENHANCING
This guide is in dedication to those people who ask me how to enhance everytime i go to roumen.
WARNING : ENHANCING HAS A HIGH CHANCE OF BREAKING YOUR WEAPON, THE HIGHER YOU GO. I WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONCIBILITY IF YOU BREAK YOUR WEAPON
How do we start?
Why not with...This :

Now, the Key.
  1. Slots for Stones [Read farther on for more on this]
  2. Your weapon goes here.
  3. Red Eye Slot [Read On]
  4. Gold Jewel Slot [Read On]
  5. Blue Mile Slot [Read On]
  6. Begin. [A bit obvious]
  7. Quit. [Also obvious]

What do you Need to Enhance?
  • A Weapon To Enhance.
  • Elrues, Lixes and Xirs.
  • Luck.

The Basics.
To enhance your weapon, you will need "Stones". Elrue, Lix and Xir to be exact. There are two things you have to watch out for.

1.) That the level of the stone matches your weapon. So, Elrue-Xir [1] only works on weapons between level 1-20. This is so called "Tier 1" , or "T1". Elrue-Xir [2] is for items level 30-50, and is called T2. Elrue-Xir [3] is for items level 60+, and is T3. I think you get the point.

2.) That you are using the right stones -- (Read on btw.)

So, with a brand new item, +0 (Nothing special about it. You can see the "+" on it by lookin at the number after the name. If there is nothing, it is +0) you will need to use Elrue, and you will need to use them untill you get it to +3. Remember, its not three trys. Enhancing can upgrade the weapon by One or Two pluses, can keep it the same, make it one plus less (It wont go into the minuses) and it can break the item.

So:
+0 - +3 = Elrue (A low chance of breaking, compared with the other two stones)
+4 - +6 = Lix (A higher chance of breaking and downgrading)
+7 - +9 = Xir (Highest chance of breaking, downgrading and of nothing happening)

Blessed&Lucky stones.
There are 3 types of each stone. Normal, from the production skill, and the blessed and lucky stones. Just read the next paragraph for the differences, but These are the stones that you get from Quests, Abyss, Mining and from Tresure Chests.

The last thing about stones:
There are three types. Normal, Blessed and Lucky.
Normal are the green ones, and are normal.
Blessed are the purple ones, and they have a higher success rate.
Lucky are the light blue ones, and they have a lower chance of success, but therefor can make the weapon go up by 2 '+'s.

Ok, now that your an expert on stones, Lets see what we can start doing.
So, put a weapon that you want to enhance into the middle(2), (A little warning. Make sure you have a spare weapon incase it breaks.), put the appropriate stone in one of the 8 slots(1)[If you are getting an error, it might be because you are trying to put more than one elrue in at the same time (Stacked). To unstack a pile of elrues, read below], and begin(6).
Watch the little spinny thingy, and hope it goes to the square opposing the place you put your stone in.

Two things can happen now, each with different effect.
  1. Success (Landed in the box opposite where you put the stone in):
    1. Item Upgrades by one (Blessed, Normal, Lucky).
    2. Item Upgrades By 2 (Lucky Only)
  2. Total Fail (Landed anywhere else):
    1. Nothing will Happen
    2. The Item downgrades by one
    3. The item breaks (Ewwww)

Thats it really. Just take into consideration, that the farther you get, the more risks you are taking, especially going into T2 and T3. To get rid of risks, read a few posts down.

Unstacking
To unstack a pile of objects, all you have to do is left click a stack of ims, while holding down the Shift. Type in a nomber, and click on a free invent space. For enhancing, youll need to put the Stones in one by one.

Married to my lovely Teruki.