View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 04:46 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pepper22 View Post
I don't know if this is at all relevant, but I play on the korean servers with my wife(korean),and we just got the Christmas patch this morning, and with all the problems and uproar it is causing, I can't imagine you guys getting it until at least a week or so passes. The new patch added new uniques, Christmas event,new graphics(ex.CRITICAL!!<--instead of just your damage, and shows HP healed over the character in green). They also revamped AI and raised mobs life by 20%(which is causing the uproar,takes forever to kill now),added more cash items. Again, I don't know if this is the patch you guys are talking about or not. The last big patch we had was a month ago I think(raised level cap to 99, added all the new weapons/items to lv.90).
there was just an annoncement made that our patch is (supposingly) going to happen on the 18th Dec... (check annoncement section for more info)

i doubt it'll be the same patch as Pepper's though, we're probably about 3 yrs behind (LOL!) and on the patch on the 18th will raise our cap lvl 79... (no where near 99)

but yeah.. omg that's hell if htey increase mob HP by 20% i would do an uproar too!

but they didnt say anything about that.. so i dont think it'll affect us this patch...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...