Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by WizardsRequiem View Post
From my count there is roughly six mods, therefore you are not obligated to read my posts as any of the others could easily do such a task. So once again Ms. Prom Queen, you do not need to force yourself to read my posts, skip them and have someone else read them.
Um - just wanna say, good mods are the ones who don't leave their jobs unfinished assuming other mods will jump in to do the job. Good mods are the ones who has a good sense of responsibility so we will be forcing ourselves to read as many posts as we can everyday to moderate this forum - regardless of whether there are any other mods present at the time or not.

But, back on topic:

I just... totally agree with Spirit and everyone who voiced similar opinions. I've browsed the officials every now and then, and I see so many complaining threads that it disgusts me. If they are complaining as though this game is the worst game ever, and that it will have no improvements, then find another game!

Fiesta doesn't need people who complain without justified reasons, like lvra said. In fact, Outspark could do way better without people who just whine about the game to them every day and wasting their time. So yep - if you wanna complain, complain with a justified reason in a sensible manner! That is probably the only way you would be heard in the bunch of crowd.