Level 80:
Lightning Vine Blade

Level 90(+9):
Cursed Knight's Rosarium Blade:

Level 100:
Amaranthine Blade

Level 105:
Brilliance Blade

Remember when I posted the "must be crazy"? Well yes. To play this game you have to be.
The next step before you can even THINK of getting to 90, you must spend at least $40 and be extremely unlucky at it like me. [3
Right. So buy T4 enhancement bundles. Enhance until you run out of cash.

So youv'e finished CC and KKP!
FINALLY
Now its time to DT!
OMG YOURE LVL 90 NOW LETS LN!
NOPE.
You should be doing dt until 91.
Why:
Because you wont get to lvl 92 very easily if you do your lvl 90 quests.
45% for lvl 91 quests, 60% for lvl 90.
I mean gargoyles is fun guys right? 400K per 100 kills [3 mhm yummy

-----------------------------------DT---------------------------------------------------------------

In Dt, you will act as a life preserver for the tank and cleric.
When you see Barney attack the cleric, you SLS them and heal. This is a VERY HELPFUL tip because crusaders are judged to be seemingly unhelpful, when in fact they can save you from that last critical moment that you need help. Advent is not helpful here because it takes aggro away from the tank, then onto the cleric QQ. Stick to heals [3

---------------------------------LN------------------------------------------------------------------
[align=center]
I'm going to be as open as I can about level 91 through 96. If you are one of the fortunate ones to have connections through your guild or have friends who are willing to help you out level 91~100 will be a bunch of rainbows, unicorns, and leoploridans. If not, then LN will, in my predictions, be a living nightmare. If you can just make it to 94, you're halfway there. A lot of players despise mandrakes, but in my opinion, they are not the worst quest in the game and are do able. Do mandrakes until level 96, then do KR until 98. (All of this is on the notion that you don't have a LN party 24/7). After 98, you better hope you have saved your quests or get a mimic party. The good news though is at 98 you should have enough damage on your rosarium set to be helpful [3 [/align]

Video description (I'll try to get one of ln later):
An explanatory video that isnt really in ln but helps prove a point with me ranting/showing the skills. Basically. This guide is not the godly book of wonders on how to play. If you CAN prove me wrong with a video then DO IT. Kay? I'm telling you to PROVE ME WRONG. I will take back what I said about my ideas and edit them. UNTIL THEN, I don't care. I'ts my guide.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1VRortRoss[/youtube]

Quote from _Cleo from an unknown site ;o totally unknown. Proving my point further.

*Cleo_

Topic on plvls that have been covered by the gm's via facebook:
CrackedDoll's Table flip rant space.
CrackedDoll is offline   Reply With Quote