Thread: Quite Sad
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 11:38 PM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
The worst part of it all is, if someone was to help the girl, they could be blamed, even if you're just the person calling for police, you never know if the police would lay charges on you just because they can.

In this case, it probably wouldn't happen because there's a footage to prove that you didn't run the girl over, but those passerbys would not know that at the time.

And I'd think that there's many dying baby / children, especially girls, people probably just end up shutting it all out.

But even though this is quite an extreme case in China, the lack of sympathy is across many developed nations.

Just this morning my boss was telling me about an incident on the train. A woman had her bag on her seat, and an elderly gentleman, dressed in suits said "may I have a seat please?" (How much more polite can you get?)

And the woman yelled back at him "DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO WITH MY BAG!"

And did anyone intervene? No. Because people are worried that they'll get themselves hurt.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote