View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #3
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
I really don't quite know if anything has horrified me this much, short of hearing of the Holocaust. I haven't seen that video, and I have to thank you for the heads up, if someone shares it, I'm not going to click on that link.

I am not a boastful person, but I can honestly and frankly say that I would not have walked by. I have previously stayed back and helped people involved in accidents, and I would have done the same here. I wonder what possessed the truck driver into crushing her again under his rear tires. The death sentence seems to easy for people like him...

I sincerely hope that the child does not suffer any lifelong health problems or disfigurations, though it seems unlikely that she would escape unscathed. Apathy, truly a horrible thing, more horrible in many ways than the original accident. The truck driver atleast has a reason, if a cowardly and despicable one for wanting to walk away from the incident, but the people? 19 of them? However absurd the laws may be about accidents in China, you would think 1 out of 19 of them would stop and give a shit. Appalling.

As a side note, I wonder who was taking the video... Was it a fixed camera?

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote