View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 08:49 PM   #19
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I never really gave a shit about this game to be honest; and truth be told I'm likely one of the oldest, yet least active, members of this site.

Honestly, the only reason I even bothered to keep playing the game back in the day was because of this site and back then I was using it as a way to test out and learn certain things like Flash and Premier and After Effects.

That said, even though I haven't played the game in years, I do still check in here every so often; 'cuz I have a soft spot for you guys. You all have a spot in my heart no matter what. Well you older guys n gals anyway. Yeah that's right I said older... even you young bucks are probably closing on thirty now.

For serious though, this site is most likely the best tether I have to those years. I can't remember back that far very well because I've abused my mind and body and I never kept any kind of journal or anything like that. This site is literally the best record I have of what I was doing nearly a decade or so ago.

Thanks for keeping it alive Ent.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE

Last edited by Pritcher; 11-15-2016 at 09:29 PM..
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote