View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 10:13 PM   #61
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hayza View Post
I'm a warrior, and during that time I was using a cheap [green] 2h. So I didn't have good skill stats to use axes/2h. It would of been a faster fight if I had a good 1h sword.

Haha, yea it did sound harsh. Thanks for letting me know or I would of cry'ed.
i've gotta understand i'm very nice and i dont want to make anyone cry

So if u had a better weapon, u would've killed the cleric a lot earlier? that proves the point further that cleric isnt overpowered =D

@ Leona - I have seen a cleric hold aggro of a KQ boss (Mini Dragon to be specific), if anyone know, Delilah is a lvl 55 cleric (or the last i saw she was) and she probably has +9 everything, but she does enough dmg to hold aggro from all fighters, DPSers... i dunno if u call that out dmg, but dmg is at least on par..

So u cant say NO WAY, coz she has done it everytime i see her in MD... but it probably only happens if the cleric has full +9 set on... =D -again i'm very nice and i dont mean anything harsh-

I should write that in my siggy as a disclaimer or something =/

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...