View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 11:59 AM   #6
Heiji
Speedy Slime

Heiji is on a distinguished road
Summer fun with GM_Kobal xP
It all started at the beginning of summer, when I decided to start entering in-game events. So I made nub characters in all servers, including a mage named "Kobalz_Wife" in Bijou, knowing it will catch attention. But little did I know, attention is not the only thing I caught..

One fine day, when the "PopQuiz" event was being hosted, I ran to the OX quiz field the moment “Kobalz_Wife” finally hit lvl 10, and found a small crowd already there. I squeeze my way through and found.. GM_Kobal amongst the crowd!!

“OH NO!! I see Kobal! Was I late? Has the event already started?" I shouted.

Big mistake.. Immediately, shouts, regular chats, and my whisper started filling faster than a bullet train on roller-blades!

“IMPOSTER!”

“I tot impersonating a GM is bannable?”

“OMG! Kobal’s wife! =O”

“No fair! I wanna be Kobal’s wife :/ ”

“How original =3=”

I was astounded by the reaction.. However, rage was not all they offered! There was even a lvl 100+ cleric (I know because he had his aura on) who had asked for my hand in marriage! I didn’t reply any of the chats at all, worried that I might really be banned if Kobal spotted my name, until...

[GM]Kobal:“Hi! -Waves at wife-“

[GM]Kobal:“Wait, I have a wife? O_O”

And with just that, everyone calmed down and started playing along. People started asking friendly, yet funny questions like,

“Did you make Kobal his curry today?”

“I know you’re actually WishBone >=D”

“Tell me Kobal snores in his sleep! :O”

I lol’d and began acting like Kobal's stand-in wife since then. I would tease Kobal whenever he DC’ed in events, made him pixel-curry sandwiches when he typo’ed, pat his head and stuffs like that.. There was even once when he found me on my other character while helping another player resolve her 'secret lover' issue ( I spam "I LOVE YOU" to a friend using an alternate character, and she was annoyed because she never knew who it was, so she got Kobal on the case) Kobal immediately lol'd after finding out, and posted a notice saying "ROFL, I found my wife" so all maps in that particular server can read it.. We had lots of fun together throughout summer, UNTIL he found something wrong about my name..

[GM Kobal]: “Wait, This is not my wife! She’s Kobalz wife, not mine @_@”

[GM Kobal]: “I feel sorry for that Kobalz fella.. I don’t mean to cheat on his wife!”

Me: “.....-speechless-.....”

And unfortunately, that was during the end of summer.. I haven't been able to join in-game events ever since then, due to my assignments T.T
Nevertheless, it was an awesome summer to remember xD

Spark ID: heiji. (*Note: There is a dot at the end of my ID/name ><)
P/s: This is a true in-game story xD

EDIT:
After digging through my stash of screenies, I found some of the ones related to my story.. Good times, good times..

Last edited by Heiji; 09-27-2011 at 05:41 AM.. Reason: Just use the edit button on the top of your original post next time :)