View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 10:12 PM   #2
A_Forever
:w

Tama's List
1. Watching the cunt, but before I'm into worries I do better think fast.
2. And we're at it again, I turn around another f**king war, man.
3.Warm yourself by the fire, son, and the morning will come soon. Prayer of the Refugee by Rise Against | Answered by Light
4.Most often a trap and a deception, a word can also be an act of creation
and the careful repetition may bring into being new modes of existence.
5.War is overdue the time has come for you to shoot your leaders down join forces underground.
7.Ignorance pulls Apostasy and apathy still rules Yeah you know it's cool Just suck and see
8.Your golden lies feed my role in this forgotten space race under my control
9.Wait, I'm not listening to you now I wasn't listening to you then.
10.Oh -ancient ones,the fearless gods I wake you up tonight to rule the earth again.
11. Your my huneybunch sugar puff. Cupcake Song by Amy Castle | Lulz.. Tama answered it xD
14. Sipping through a little glass I'm looking for some help I need someone to save her ass
15. A wraith with an angel's body. A demon with a smile of gold.
16.Non fiction don't believe me that chances I have to take betrayal at its best is always second guessed
17. You lead me on the path, keep showing me the way.
18. Loli loli oh loli pop. Loli loli oh loli....nah thats not how we do it. Lollipop by Big Bang and 2ne1 | Answered by Blahs
19. He wears his heart safty pinned to his backpack. His backpack is all that he knows.
20. So affectionate, so insecure you claim to know a thing or two about heartache and what it's like to have your insides torn out
21. Oh, well imagine as I'm passing the pews in a church corridor. I Write Sin Not Tragedy by Panic! At The Disco | Answered by Dyna
23.You'all take vacations, spots hostage refuge.
24.Watch your back so you don't stab mine.
25.Shame on you for thinking You're an exception We're all to blame.

Jikanu's List
***Answers http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/show...&postcount=181
1. There's a place inside my mind, a place i like to hide, you dont know the chances, what if i should die?
2. Hey, I'm feeling tired My time, is gone today
3. Time Is never time at all You can never ever leave Without leaving a piece of youth
4. Keep holding on while my brain's ticking like a bomb
5. Asked a girl what she wanted to be
6. Half of what i say is meaningless. But i say it just to reach you, Julia
7. I'll drown my beliefs to have you be in peace
8. Ring around the rosies/pocket full of posies/ashes, ashes, we all fall down (NOT THE CHILDRENS NURSRY RHYME OF THE SAME LYRICS. Much darker, i assure you.)
9. Well I wait around the train station Waitin’ for that train
10. got to face your fear lying on the floor, spining to nothing, what the hell am i here for?
11. Interupting all programs. This is radio clash from a private satalite. Orbiting your living room, cashing in the bill of rights.

12. Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with Tangerine Trees and Marmalade Skies Lucy in the Sky by The Beatles | Answered by Hraes
13. I look at you all, see the love there that's sleeping, while my guitar gently weeps.
14. Tommy gun/ you aint happy unless you got one.
15. Fear me you lords and lady preachers/ i decend upon your earth from the skies.
16. Here in some strangers room/ Late in the afternoon.

17. Dont let me down/Dont let me down. Don't Let Me Down by The Beatles | Answered by Hraes
18. God is a concept by which we measure our pain
19. When i wake up early in the morning, lift up my head, im still yawning.
20. Something takes a part of me

21. Hey Jude, dont make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better. -Hey Jude by The Beatles | Answered by Hraes
22. Yesterday, All my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as if they're here to stay. -Yesterday by The Beatles | Answered by Hraes
23. Number 9. -Revolution 9 by The Beatles | Answered by Hraes
24. Well they took some honey from a tree, dressed it up and called it me.
25. Who know's how long i've loved you? you know i love you still. will i wait a lonely lifetime? if you want me to, i will.

Kirby's List
1. Four years you think for sure
2. I haven't been home for a while Walking Disaster by Sum 41 | Answered by Lirange
3. Time is never worth my time
4. A cloud hangs over this city by the sea.
5. Days swiftly come and go
6. Lay where you're layin', don't make a sound
7. I wake up every evening -Gives You Hell by All American Rejects | Answered by AFor
8. I got troubled thoughts and the self-esteem to match What A Catch Donnie By Fall Out Boy | Answered by Desu
9. I'm frightened at night, and the wind has a roar
10. I've been roaming around, always looking down and all I see
11. The drops of rain they fall all over
12. I'm drunk off your kiss
13. I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared -Leave Out all The Rest by Linkin Park | Answered by Kaiki
14. Another day, is going by
15. I feel so unsure
16. Debbie just hit the wall 1985 by Bowling for Soup | Answered by Bunii
17. I wake up in a waiting room
18. Mr. Sandman showing his beam Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet | Answered by Desu
19. Please understand
20. We watch the season pull up its own stakes Stolen by Dashboard Confessional | Answered by Bunii
21. Oh baby, don't you know I suffer? Supermassive Black Hole | Answered by Light
22. Sometimes I wish I was brave
23. Hello there
24. Things are shaping up to be pretty odd -That Green Gentlemen by Panic! At The Disco | Answered by Kaiki
25. In my eyes

Last edited by A_Forever; 06-27-2009 at 11:30 PM..
A_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote