View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #27
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

In-Game Name: Sir_Jacob
Current Level: 7x
Server: Epith
Sir_Jacob is on a distinguished road
argh, once again, I find an amazing guide after I am half way through and have screwed up the process. oh well, at least I can solo TR. xD I already grinded 63% for lvl 75 w/o turning in quests, so I am just going to use those for next lvl. When I am on my fighter, I just do pvp kq to get 4% then go grind TR until pvp kq again. When I actually sit back and solo non-stop in TR, I get 10% an hour w/o xp boost, so its all a matter of me getting off my lazy bum to grind for -gasp- 4 hours, which is almost perfect since that is the difference for the pvp kq (which yes, is insane to get into on every server, ppl love to pvp). I've made 4th before because I got the hammer, killed like 20 ppl b4 it left and then ran like hell. But, in pvp everyone loves to play 'pick on Jacob' so I get eaten a lot, (darn you HeroFAME, you @#$%*)

but yeah, if you are like me and did the WRONG thing of not saving your quests for 75-76 then be prepared to suck it in and take TR's beating. Its really the only good spot you can until they open up the 8x dungeon again (which I doubt they will, but you can hope)

I will go according to plan at 8x though, so that should be good D:

When all else Fails, try try again, and if that still doesn't work....you got issues man.

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4360&dateline=1234188  620

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Princess_Wolf 5x Mage (Sister's)
Gilgaeth 4x Archer