View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
i cant believe it.... the craziest opening post that i was looking for... IS MINE! D:

Quote:
One way or another... I'm gonna find ya... I'm gonna getcha D:

Yesh... I will getcha. I'm the swiffer duster, except I'm sexier. Well let me just intorduce myself. I'm Leesa, obsessed with Doody!!! and I'm obsessed with calling myself Sexy. I'm crazy, in a good way. All the serious people on Fiesta that just want to level and are mean mean *cough* most of the 89s *cough* but that doesn't mean each 89 is mean just mostly...so don't reply with angry faces Anyways... back on topic, I use lots and lots of "......" because I am the master... of awkwardness (no not a guild =_=) actually im in the BlindGuardians guild on Teva ^^ very very fun and nice/helpful guild :O I love anime especially Detective Conan =) if you wanna watch it, one of the sites is in my siggy ^^ im 67 :P today is september 28/2008 so dun read this when im almost 80 and say im noob!!!!! So guys... guys i dont know and guys i do now... reply to me with smexy faces!! DOODY!! *makes a magical doody* my doody smells like a mountain breeze...
btw... im still 67.. LMAO