View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 12:05 PM   #26
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by Sheapy View Post
I never could understand the level requirement. A guild is just a buddy list expansion to me. I don't care what level people are, I only care whether they're nice and funny.
Different guilds have level requirements for different reasons. We have one because we dont believe in zerging and also because lvl 30 isnt a hard level to get. Guilds maybe for a *buddylist* expansion for you but if you just have random people inthe guild you know nothing about you will more then likely be taking advantage of on occasion. Those are just my thoughts however

Originally Posted by Kitager View Post
OMG I want in! lol
But really, I DO want to join HQ. =)
Kita....when CB2 goes live on the 25th make sure to pm me? Since I can tell that you really wanna join I'll see what I can do for you. But hrmmm you wouldnt happen to have a hot n sexy cousin would u? lol j/kin but PM ME MAN.

Originally Posted by Daghian View Post
Whats GW like, sounds interesting
GW system works like this: A guild declares war on another guild. They meet in town or where the set place is then DUKE it OUT to see who can get the most kills. Kills = points whoever has the most points by the end of the GW wins...and they last a looooonnnnng time.

Originally Posted by Sheapy View Post
... The same as any other Guild War.
LOL...why type if you werent gonna answer the question?...Fiesta GW system works nothing like GuildWars GvG system so.... you're wrong.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-