View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 12:28 AM   #16
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
i know that in kq i should buff and heal teamates to increase the chances of surviving (only if they are polite), but what i dont like is that people in town demand 'hp buff' (i cant even use it yet, and they didnt even say pls, and they spammed pms when im afk), and i also dislike people who demand that i party them, but refuse to put sequential allocation so that they can loot everything. also, in a party, if you think people have a right to scream at the cleric when his heal or revive is cooling down (yes i've played a kq where many non-tankers outside my party somehow managed to die to marlone and i was the only cleric), why dont u think people have the right to scream at the damage dealers for not killing a monster as fast as u expect them to, or scream at a tanker who cannot kick multiple monsters and whose mock is cooling?

I also dont like being ksed just because i refuse to party people who loot everything. I dont remember any ToS which said that "All clerics must have a party at all times and are forbidden to solo"

btw, there are people who dont use stones/pots? i even use hp stones on my cleric...