View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 05:06 AM   #2
Bleeding_x_Heart16
Slime

In-Game Name: WHOOP_WHOP - WHOOPS_MINION - MethAddictDuck
Current Level: 80 - 46 - 24
Server: Bijou
Bleeding_x_Heart16 is on a distinguished road
Well, nearing the 4 year anniversary of me joining outspark, i have to agree with you. Especially from my PoV, being an archer for a majority of the time, it is extremely difficult in PvP and has only gotten harder (especially against those who i like to refer to as Outspark's "slaves" aka loaded CS'ers)

and yes i think it has gotten significantly easier to level, and i mean that in the worst possible way. It took me FOREVER to get to 20 on my archer, where as on my trix and fighter i got to 20 both in a matter of a week (my fighter actually 3 days) and then they made an even easier task of making it from 20-60 with the implementing of Iyzel's Tower.

I mean we're talking 3 or 4 levels per run at the lower levels (and thats not even completing the tower most of the time) and the quests will take you right up to about 45 without effort. CC hasn't made a significant change of pace for 6x but its made 66-69 easier for sure. I know people capable of making it all the way up to 90 in about 3 weeks where as i still struggle to make it through my levels (once again due to lack of SC) So yeah, i agree 100% that outspark has pretty much dug their own grave in the eyes of "veterans"

WHOOP_WHOP Lv8x Archer (Procrastinating/Lvler's Block)

WHOOPS_MINION Lv4x Fighter (In Need of SC for his GGK)

MethAddictDuck Lv2x Trix (Sorta leveling?)
Bleeding_x_Heart16 is offline   Reply With Quote