View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 12:44 PM   #3
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
Wiki Admins function similarly to forum admins in the sense that we moderate and perform technical configurations. The Wiki, despite being more complex and more data-oriented, functions nevertheless as a forum.

For example:

There are various sub-forums on the main forum page for FiestaFan. The threads under these sub-forums are created, for the most part, by the average user. The same applies for the Wiki: The content is submitted predominantly by the users. The only difference, really, is that the Wiki Admins hold a high number of edits compared to most users, whereas the forums see a more even correlation between the two.
Therefore, being an admin does not qualify you as a Knowledge God. You're a slave in your own right even though you think you're a slavemaster.

Zwivix, all content in the Wiki are user submitted. The reason it's lacking in the archer section is because fewer people are keen to contribute to that. I myself for example, am more inclined to expanded the mage section, and I would update it more often than the others. The data are there, someone just have to put it up on the Wiki. It may be you, it may be anyone else. But until it's part of the Wiki, I have no part in it.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."

Last edited by Icy; 08-26-2008 at 12:49 PM..