Thread: Hey
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 07:42 AM   #4
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
First of all, the most important thing you can do early on is pick your production skills. These need to be scrolls and stones in my opinion, as you will be able to quickly make money from them. The scrolls will also help you survive at any level. If you are able to leave your game on and vend when you can't play, these production skills can help you become rich in game and be able to buy good gears when you start needing them later without spending any real money on enhancing.
As far as best to play without money, cleric is the easiest as Ivra stated, but unless you are partying constantly, it is also the slowest to level. For builds, I would recommend a balanced build of 25spirit (for crit bonus), then split evenly between str and endurance. My cleric is a L102 Holy Knight, and other than Kingdom Quests and Instance Dungeons, I did it pretty much all soloing. Strength is your friend, as it will help you kill quicker, so don't be afraid to get gears with it - most clerics don't find it useful, so those gears are easier to find and buy from others. Also, yes, clerics only have 1 or 2 attacks, but they have a short recovery time, so you can reuse them more quickly.

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote