View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 05:05 PM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Some of the quests, you might actually complete along the way. The trick is to resist the temptation to turn them in. Like, chances are, you are going to get the Queen Spider Web way before my guide says to. I am just leaving it sitting in my pocket and I will not turn it in. Same with the Archon feathers. You will complete that one while doing the repeatable greenky quest, but just hold onto them. If you need to talk to the NPC, drop one of them.

Same with the Spider Kqs. You might complete one of them early. But, jsut hang on to it until later. Or look at the quests and find one that is around the same exp and hold off on that one so you can go ahead and turn in the Spider one. But, you have to be careful doing that, because you might hold on to one that has a second part that needs to be completed by a certain level.

I might try to go in and put levels beside the ones that you need to have in your list before the level limit is reached.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 12-19-2008 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: thought of something else
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote