View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 10:34 AM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not religous, and i find that some of the things religous people believe in are... rather hard to understand... in terms of 'logic' to me...

but anyway...

Ideally, it would be best to let the kid/individual choose wat they like to believe... but if the parent, or caregivers, believe in somethign so strongly, it's understandable that they'd want the kids that they're looking after think the same way...

just like how u teach them wat's moral, wat u believe is right or wrong...

turning the table, we'd almost want to convince your nephew that ur dad is not 100% correct.. and want him to believe in evolution.. or that evolution actually probably exist and ppl are not dumb in thinking that way... but who's to say wat really happened billions of years ago?

I think what you can do is, if your nephew is upset about how wat he learnt at school is contradicting wat he's learning at home, you could probably be the middle person and tell him, these are called believes, there's no right answer, and he can choose wat he thinks is "real"....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...