Thread: Solo mage
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 11:32 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Ah yes I guess +9 will come more in handy from about lvl 60+, when you have to stand still and AOE mobs.. so for now, the EQ you've got should be fine...

There's a HUGE chance that you'll break the equipments if you don't use cash shop items.. if you can't use cash shop, then the best way to get one would be to buy a pre-enhanced..

back to the build.. all the stats you've got are useful.. personally I wouldn't spread it over 3 attributes (I would choose to put the SPR into INT/END) but I wouldn't say your built is messed up..

SPR gives you SP (which you would have a lot of anyway) and some crit rate (which I found not terribly noticible in mage)..

IF you agree, there should be 10 stat reset scrolls at lvl 30 that you could use.. otherwise it's no big drama.. =)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...