View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 02:16 AM   #15
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Half the people in Uruga these days aren't even lvl 30!!! I see lvl 8 armor and lvl 15 armor on these people...

And then some nice higher lvled person decides to party them... -.-

Though, actually, I started in Uruga at 40 (by accident. By party said they were going to AEW and then they ditched me so I had to go back to Uruga by myself...). I can hit Orcs well enough so that all three of my debuffs hit. But I am an archer (with only +1 Dex) and I have to use a T1 Aim Scroll. And I still miss some but it is greatly improved. I'll miss like 1/20 (Rough estimate. Mebbe more.)

It's kind of ironic because I never went to GC once to lvl in my 30s and now I solo in there all the time as 40+. But it's not such a hard solo anymore with an Endure buff and I like the drops I get. Plus, I don't get all Ragey looking at lvl 20 clerics getting parties in CP while I don't...

Edit: And as of right now, gates don't even matter because with the relog bug, you get three seconds of non-aggro to move which is more than enough time to get through the gate. May take a couple of deaths but people will get there. Get rid of relog bug--get rid of lowbies.

Last edited by Ralath; 02-13-2008 at 02:18 AM..