View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 01:28 AM   #1
inchai
Slime

inchai is on a distinguished road
Pure SPR build...best balanced build ~~~ READ THIS FIGHTERS

I am just wondering...why a pure SPR build is not viable for fighters. I see builds about everything but this.

I am a 2 hand axe fighter and i am pure SPR...i am level 40 so far and with
+45 SPR i get +7% crit, 225 SP and magic defense. Let me tell you, i crit more often than I even thought I would. Even though you only get .1 % crit for each free stat after 25, at lv79, you would have over 10% crit, loads more SP (which we need more than ever) and MAGIC defense.

Fighters have very few weaknesses, one being SP and the other being magic defense. Our strength, defense and HP are already on par and with gear really don't change much from one fighter to another. With scrolls, our AIM and Evasion are also on par.

Now with full SPR and magic defense scroll, our magic defense will also now be way better than other builds. This helps for those magic mobs who seem to hit SO hard...but with SPR it cuts it down so much...also for PVP, mages now wont be hitting you as hard and you can get to them...stun...2h axe spam and its over.

I just believe pure SPR builds for a 2h fighter are so much better than full STR or 25 SPR / STR builds.

At lv40 I have 20% crit ( 7% Free stat, 8% weapon, and 5% spark outfit) . At 79 this would be above 20%... with a +9 lv70 or higher axe...your damage is already so high i don't think the +STR free stats really will make a noticable difference.

I am not saying pure SPR build is the best build, but i feel as if I am the most balanced in every field now with no major weakness ...i am on par on STR, DEX, Defense, SP (pool) , and MAGIC defense.

Can anybody else tell me how this build has any flaws except for the fact that i might not be doing top damage, or able to take the most damage, but I am right in the middle with everything with no weakness in any area.