View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 02:48 AM   #5
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Pebbles View Post
i posted in like 2013 for a quick update i think but HEY it's me i reinstalled the game because i finally have an actual gaming pc! last time i seriously logged into fiesta was maybe 2010??

i was definitely ~12ish when i was posting here and now i'm nearing my 21st birthday which is wild. going into my third year of college, too!

gamigo screwed up a lot of my characters (including inventory and the fact that they're now spread across 3 different servers??? lol) but here i am like a relapsing addict working on leveling up an archer again

kinda sad that i couldn't find G____G on the new servers!! thought one of you would start it up again for nostalgia's sake. ahaha

how are yall?
How time flies. What's your major? Also, marriage/kids?

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Sometimes I want to log in just to see what it's like. What the heck did they even do with our old accounts?? I know they didn't just dump them. Idk if I could even find mine.

Edit: Whoo! I managed to track down my account!
You two are not the only ones with a screwed up account, I recovered mine but I am unable to login to the game with it. And it had my archer with the closed beta tester title and PanicLegion guild too. Had to create a new account just to see what changed. I miss the old login screen music waltz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UPLH_Vr3hU

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote