Zodiac
Ich Bin Ein Berliner!

In-Game Name: Xsile
Current Level: 4x
Server: Bijou/Teva
Zodiac has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Zodiac
what i figure for cost is dependent on builds
For mages its would probably be the most expensive when youve got all your builds on your sp cause then you would be taking hits alot and using to much hp stones..... if you have its on your int then you could probably kill anything before it gets to you........

For clerics those who have high sp usually won't use to much from there heal ability though in party's that grind alot then it would be costly if the cleric was healing constantly and the party didn't rest.....

Archer i wouldn't really know much as its the class i havn't really played much yet though from what i hear is that its not really expensive at all... but i wouldn't know so....

As for fighters, fighters use hp stones alot now between mages i would say they use stones more but they usually take less damage in the long run.... so fighter are more costly at the beggin but then mages are are more costly as they get to higher lvl monster considering the hp gets so low to comparative of the fighters having high hp and high def....when mages have almost literally none

"O
ne star one moon one day to soon the light there was will soon be doomed"

[Kitty]
.:¤Xsile¤:.
«WizMage 4x Bijou»
«WizMage 2x Teva»