Old 07-16-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
Kitager
Digerati

In-Game Name: Ermengarde
Current Level: 82
Server: WE ARE TEVA !!
Kitager will become famous soon enough
+10 Item Enhancement

First off, I do not claim these ideas as my own. I'm simply facilitating discussion of this topic from the OS forums to FF.

Recently, there's been much discussion on the Outspark Fourms regarding item enhancement of weapons or equipment going beyond +9. According to the pictures and information below, it is now possible to advance to +10.

Currently, successful +10 enhancement can be evoked only through the use of lucky and/or blessed stones. One of the inherent attributes of these stones, which is exceptionally rare, results in an items enhancement increasing by 2 *(info from omega_cloud9)*. For example, if you enhance a +8 axe with blessed or lucky stones, there is a very small chance that it could increase its level by 2, with +10 enhancement being the result.

Also, the recent post by Straega on the maintenance recap further corroborates the fact that +10 enhancement has been successfully brought about.

This information is highly debatable, so please don't take this as a definitive source. Again, I'm merely stimulating discussion of the topic on FF.

***UPDATE***
Please bear with me, the graphics below are acting strange in imageshack...

While perusing Fiesta Online K.O., I happened to come across a couple of interesting tidbits. See below

This tidbit from the third update on Fiesta Online.net yet again confirms the existence of +10 and apparently it has been around for quite sometime. It explains, albeit in a very confusing manner, the method whereby stage 10 enhancement can occur.

Here is a picture of the Karis stone as an item

Lastly, I've come across what may be the very first picture of +10 items. They look pretty beastly, right?

Last edited by Kitager; 07-18-2009 at 05:10 AM.. Reason: Information Update
Kitager is offline   Reply With Quote