Old 09-24-2016, 01:45 PM   #14
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
I'm about at a fifteen year old level mentally.

I regret not being around for this post. If I had a few tidbits of personal information about this Blizzard, I am almost positive I could find them online. I was around from day one of open beta all the way up until the Gamigo transition. Seeing what European MMO management companies do to their games, I unofficially decided to retire. Well that and the amount of hatred I managed to accrue while I was active was becoming detrimental to my mental well-being. I'm over it now, but I don't think I will be going back.

You really should stick around and become a consistent member of this community. If any Fiesta community deserves an infusion of active members, it's this one. Pretty sure this is the least toxic MMO community I have ever seen.

In my opinion, and based on the trend that European games tend to gravitate towards, I don't see Fiesta making any sort of a comeback. If the game did manage to start to make an upswing, the community would never be the same. There's nothing like the days of the 79/89 level caps and I don't think the game will ever reach that level again. Plus it's pretty much part of the F2P lifecycle that the game will eventually fade into obscurity. From a business standpoint, F2P games are meant for a quick fast buck, five to seven years at most. This has been a long time coming.

But, yeah. A late hello and welcome.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Mindspank is offline   Reply With Quote