In-Game Name: S0rrowsong
Server: Legel
kklathan8613 is on a distinguished road
"What though the field be lost?
All is not lost, the unconquerable will,
And study of revenge, immortal hate,
And courage never to submit or yield."

Paraphrased slightly:
"God save us from a world in which all men are the same. Preserve me from a society that holds that as its norm or a country which has that as its goal. Give me a thousand men speaking different tongues, worshiping different gods and dreaming different dreams and I shall make of them a greater nation then you could make with ten thousand of your gengineered duplicates. For mine contain the stuff of greatness, while yours live for conformity, worship mediocrity and take their carefully modulated delight in predigested dreams."

"Ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil... I take this to mean that I should be as a god, Understanding both good, and evil..."

"I have so many miles left to go,
Miles of miles, and miles and miles..."
Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, looking at the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. I'm on a chair.
kklathan8613 is offline   Reply With Quote