View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 11:17 PM   #19
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
It's pretty crazy to see where people are in life now! I'm transferring from one college to another so I can finally graduate soon... I got to live in japan for a year after high school and ate the best food of my life the whole entire time I'm still gaming often, I'm trying out Maplestory 2 CBT right now, I'll probably play the game more once it releases (assuming its not crazy p2w like some predictions...) Also been playing overwatch and stuff. Also got VR and have way too many hours on VRchat than I'd like to admit(but 1/2 of it was just me sitting in front of a mirror while i was doing stuff in Unity I swear). Also in like 2012 I got lucky and got a following on youtube so that's a thing too.
Guess I should also mention I still go by cillia, so if you ever see someone by that name in a game it's probably me.

Also oh god, I installed fiesta a few months ago just for kicks and it's changed so much. Roumen looks so weird now! Plus they took out so many older maps and just made them quick leveling zones... Also they still never fixed the weird animation movements that popped up when they finally made it so you could run and use skills at the same time .(cleric back breaking etc) c'mon fiesta it's literally been like a decade!

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)

Last edited by cillia; 05-13-2018 at 11:23 PM..
cillia is offline   Reply With Quote