Thread: Serodin...
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 06:18 PM   #14
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Oh Blaaaahs! Your nightmare is back!

Originally Posted by SerodinSilver View Post
Dude you didn't... And I'll keep my mouth shut, just as long as I get to play with the body... *snatches Bla~ah's body* Hmm... Now I shall start my umm... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... yeeeeeeaaaaaah......... Yes, I will sta-hmmmm oh yeeeeaaaah... mmmmmm.............
SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The body is mine... Hmph... Now...

Back to my uhhmmmhhhmmmmmmmmm...... yeaahhhh... uhhhhhhhhhh......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm....... yeasssss ohhhhh, hmmmmm yummmmm..... grrrrrrr...............
I think it's ecstasy... And I'm not, just a lil' dose of something.... else......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhh................... ................... sh*t I'm late for school ~runs off
Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX View Post
You can atleast re-dress the Body
*Stuffs Blaahs into Spirits Garage next to John lennon*
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
*Takes a piece of Blaahs clothing as a souvenir* ~Takes John lennon's wallet then closses garage door and splits up with BDEX

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote