View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 06:11 AM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Fiesta isn't American. Fiesta is a Korean-made game that was I believe called Bright Kingdom. It was made by Onsonsoft, but it was published in English by Outspark. Later, the company gave Gamigo the rights to Fiesta's European servers. Outspark couldn't allow anymore European gamers from coming into their servers and North Americans weren't allowed in Gamigo's servers.

Outspark shut down earlier this year. There's various speculations but I've heard it's because they ripped off another company's system for their cash shop system. I'm guessing that would have bankrupt them so they just closed up shop in a way? They handed over what was left of Fiesta to Gamigo and now Outspark (though it's not actually called Outspark anymore) is Gamigo's North American headquarters.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote