View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #21
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

iOS 7 has gotten significantly better compared to iterations 1 and 2... I would say get a phone that suits your needs, not what everyone else is using.

Heavy app user or primarily social functions? iPhone.
Like tinkering or want complete control? Android.

I really can't say much about Windows phone, as it is a primarily utility phone that most people flat out don't use to the best of its capabilities. Most people are either texting and using social media, or playing games, or performing experiments (re: CyanogenMod).

It can be argued that Windows phones tend to have the best hardware under the hood, but really, who uses their phone to that extent?

I mean, if you really want to type up Word documents on your phone, then go with one of the Windows phones.

For what it's worth, I migrated away from Android because I really dislike how fragmented OEM OS distributions can be, and on top of that, Google might edge out HTC/Samsung/etc. by using Motorola.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote