Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by cillia View Post
i think mages have a good lil advantage though XD cuz they have iceo blast/ bolt/ nova so they can slow down the person with the hammer and stuff and also fighters who are charging at them xD
Never Dx

The only times when I can escape safely for sure on my mage is when my fear is not in CD.

Ice blast and nova usually takes too long to cast to slow the person down, unless you started off with a LOT of distance. Not to mention, you'll mostly miss the higher level players or the slowing down wouldn't work. Nova is especially ineffective in trying to slow people down because people know to run around it when they see you casting, unless they don't care and just run straight into it...

I hardly use nova in PvP actually. Yes, it does nice damage, but since they made it so you let the world know you're about to cast nova and you give time for them to run........ it doesn't help all that much in PvP.

Manaburn SOMETIMES work on archers to stop them killing you for a sec... but that's about it. Oh and ice blast/nova wouldn't really work on archers effectively, because of their insane range. Seriously, sometimes I run so much and yet they can still hit me from far away. Unless I can tank their hits (which is not often yet, and I've got high END gear), chances of me escaping a level 60+ archer without fear is close to nil. ~___~"