Old 04-02-2009, 09:25 AM   #3
xDario
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Shade
Current Level: 87 (10% tnl, retierd)
Server: Bijou EU.
xDario is on a distinguished road
Advanced Stone Production
Ok, so if grinding low level monsters for old dusts, buy them from other players and nina isnt enough...Or if your only starting to get dims, and no old's anymore, then this is for you.

So, how do you get a big amount of Old Dust when grinding them takes too long?
Another production skill called Decomposing. To use it for making stones you will need decomposing at production level 500. Once you have gotten it there, you need to get your hand on some Dim Dusts, and some T1 alchemy stones. (You can always whisper me for some..for free!) Having gotten them, and bought the relevant recipies, you can decompost and make lots of old dusts from dims. And then make thoose to Elrue!
Oh, btw you can do the same for the copper ores. e.g. when i need to make elrue, i get gold ore, and make it into copper. 1gold ore lq ->4mq copper or 8 lq copper.

Cash Shop Enhancing (Real Money)
As promised, here is the place for people who can't stand breaking every second weapon.
Press X , enter the cash shop, and go to "Item Enhancing Stones". There, you can buy red & blue miles to enhance. The Red ones stop your item from breaking, while the blue ones stop it from degrading. You can also buy the golden ones, but i wouldn't reccomend them, since they are extremly expencive and you only get one. Might be usefull for +8 - +9.. So, buy the right Tier (One of each is the best combination tbh.), and enter your Cash shop inventory (Its the bag at the right with the Present icon). Right click them, split the stacks and place the Red Mile into slot 3, and the Blue Eye into slot 6. The golden ones goes into slot 5 btw ^^.. The rest of the enhancing is normal like before - One red&blue mile lasts for only one enhancement. So remember to put them in each time.

So, this is how i do it:
T1 Although i wouldnt recommend enhancing at such a low level...: Start using the red&blue miles at [+6].
T2 I recommend only [+9]'ing at level 40 items plus - if you can afford it: Start at +3 if the item isn't too good - If its uuuuber godly, start using them at +0.
T3 <3: From +0, no matter what.

Last hint :
Since the blue mile only works by stopping it to degrade, you can't use it at +0, since the enhancing wont go into the minus - so don't worry if you get an error "The blue mile does not match the level of the item".

Married to my lovely Teruki.