View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 02:22 PM   #32
Lilly
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Lilly
Current Level: 30 Mage / Teenage Cleric =P
Lilly is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Meteo View Post
An open invitation has been extended to Lilly.

Lilly shows her interest in the better understanding of all things Fiesta, friendly well spoken, and at this time, not affiliated with a guild. Reading her posts here is enjoyable, i think she will be a strong contributor here, and would love to see her in the green channel in Fiesta.

We hope you accept and join us upon guild creation. ^^

Also don't let me forget to mention Corselia, an awsome Cleric player from Portugal. He has been a great questing partner. Thanks for joining us!

And last but not least Spirit_Of_Fire and her moms, Ladi_Loki, thanks for accepting the invitation!
Hello! I'm sorry I didn't respond to this earlier. I was busy at the end of last week and on the weekend. It's an honor to be extended an invitation, and I will gladly accept if you are still recruiting and have space!

My only concern is that my personal life is about to change drastically (married/moving/new job) and I'm not sure how long it will take for me to get settled in and how much I will be able to play after that. I play most nights as it is now, but I will probably be more casual soon.

But I'm still always curious about the game and trying to figure out the best strategies and whatnot. I don't think that would change even if I were to become more casual. But I will understand if you want to withdraw the invitation for more avid players. It was nice of you to offer either way!!

~Noëlle(irl)~