Old 10-08-2007, 02:47 PM   #22
PwnageCleric
Boogy Knight

In-Game Name: Villi
Server: Teva
PwnageCleric is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to PwnageCleric
Originally Posted by FlashOfChaos View Post
Really? That's funny, because I've been playing Fiesta with the same computer, monitor, everything, yet my 800x600 resolution disappears without a trace. According to you, the size changes with your monitor size. But I didn't change a thing, and it disappears. Care to explain?

If it's "the same in all games", shouldn't the sudden disappearance of the 800x 600 resolution affect ALL games then? Oh wait, it doesn't. Oh well, I guess you're wrong.

And of course window mode doesn't necessarily mean one makes his or her game smaller. It just allows them to access it easier. However, some people like to change their resolutions to something smaller than the size of their screen. That's smaller as far as I know. So in a way, it DOES make it smaller, zomg!

Clearly someone needs to read before posting. Nub pls.
jeez, get a life, dont try to fix my things. (lol.)
well monitor/video card/or whatever
who cares really ? it's just the best for you l0l and dont complain if you have some weird issues.
well yeah, you had right about it, which i said too thought. like if you go to msn during playing you'll need window mode i guess. so you can play + chat.
And for me atleast it may lagg with alt + tab for some reason...mostly when i vend -.-
OK bah none knows so close it l0l

CB1 -

CB2 * PwnageCleric * lvl33

Teva * PwnageCleric * lvl24
Teva * PwnageMage * lvl20
Teva * Villi *lvl 2x Warrior(MAIN)

Apoline * PwnageMage * lvl20
Apoline * Lover *lvl29 Warrior
Apoline * PwnageLover *lvl 25 Cleric